Thursday, August 04, 2005

What's The Maximum Penalty in Texas for Herbicide?



Dear Diary,

Before she left for her new adventures as The Dallas K's, Ms. Kami entrusted her beloved whachamacallit plants to me. I was given instructions and assurances these little friends practically take care of themselves. I figured, hey it's a plant, how hard can it be? I have two kids that are still alive and kicking. A green thing should be a snap. Not so much.

How will I tell her that her little lovelies (at least one of them) are no more? Do you think she'll notice that one of the plants is completely headless? I was thinking about sending it to her anonymously after claiming it had been plantnapped from the window sill. Admittedly there are still some logistics to work out in that plan.

As for me, I’m going back to taking care of three year olds. These plants are waaaay too much work.

The DHW

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kami said...

OMG!!!! WTH?!?!?!??!?!? Dude.