Monday, August 15, 2005

I've Been Tagged or Let's Send DHW Right Over The Edge

So the Ms. Dallas K has tagged me. Here is my assignment and I suppose I choose to accept it:

List ten songs that you are currently digging. It doesn't matter what genre they are from, whether they have words, or even if they're no good but they must be songs you're really enjoying right now. Post these instructions, the artists, and the ten songs in your blog. Then tag five other random people to see what they're listening to.

1. Better Now - Collective Soul (LOVE this one)
2. I Like To Move It - Madagascar credits song
3. Live Like You Were Dying - Tim McGraw
4. Hollaback Girl - Gwen Stefani
5. I Don't Wanna Be - Gavin DeGraw
6. Lonely No More - Rob Thomas
7. Let Me Go - 3 Doors Down
8. Fallen - Sarah MacLachlan
9. Good Is Good - Sheryl Crow
10. Why Don't You and I - Santana featuring Alex from The Calling

Okay, I tag Delaine, Beth, Dy, Leila and Amy.

Lesse who's payin' attention.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Ack...Ok, now I have to find out who sings all the songs I sing along to in the car.

Dynila said...

Well, it took me a week, but I finally realized I'd been tagged & took care of bidness.