Saturday, August 06, 2005

Meet The Girls

I changed my profile to pay homage to my beloved UT. I love this shirt because it’s a longhorn and it’s pink! I love pink! Hey, I’m the only female in a house full of testosterone, a little frill isn’t going to come close to balancing out the levels. Anyway, since I do everything Mama Duck does (hell, she’s the whole reason I starting blogging – I had to keep up with her goings on when she left my ass here in the lone star state to go off on her fun filled cheesehead adventures) I took a shot with me *in* the shirt. I’ve always been self conscious about my boobs, but MD has made big boobs chic. Now Kami has her two bits on display too!

C’mon, show us yours!

3 comments:

Mama Duck said...

Booooooobs!!

These are a big thing in my house lately. Feeding for Peanut and apparently a new found source of fun for The Duckling (me thinks Papa Duck better start watching what he does in front of the young 'uns!).

Next stop for E, THONGVILLE!!!

Kami said...

Oooohhhhh, yeah, thongs for E!!!! Me gusta! DHW's man will, too. Uh huh.

Unknown said...

Nice rack, E.