Wednesday, August 17, 2005

The Best Birthday EVER!

So The Kept Woman wants us to give some birthday happiness for today's Way Back Wednesday. I have to say that in general I'm not a fan of birthday parties. I think it's because I'm a behind-the-scenes kind of girl. It's the news producer in me. I also think it stems from a party gone bad when I was 8, I think.



So when my mom wanted to throw me a party for my last birthday I was reluctant. I'm glad I gave in because it was the funnest time I had and made parties in my honor fun again. My mom made enchiladas, rice, beans and all the fixin's. She also got me two cakes. The one here is a photo cake of me when I turned one. Cute idea!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Kami said...

Love the cake. "Funnest?" Ouchie.

-E said...

"Funnest", you know. You obviously haven't spoken to Z-boy lately. This, in his opinion, is the word used for times that surpass even basic fun.

Bryan Mirkalami said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mama Duck said...

Wait! I didn't know you played...girl, you gotta clue me in!!

I LOVE this cake. My parents didn't love me enough to get me a cake with my picture on it. Wow. Totally cool.