Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Oooh, Oooh...I've Been Tagged!

I was tagged by the Psycho SAHM so here’s my love/hate top 10. I’m sure no real surprises here, but maybe you’ll learn something new about the mystery that is me.

Love:
1. God
2. My husband
3. My boys
4. My extended family (well, except for a few)
5. Scrapbooking (yes, it rates that high)
6. Flip flops
7. The smell of Pumpkin Pie candles
8. The color pink
9. Getting a pedicure
10. My Motherwise group


Hate:
1. Extremes in any direction (politics, religion, weather)
2. Buying a bra
3. People who don’t follow the rules
4. Letting my children grow up
5. Soaring gas prices
6. HMMs (High Maintenance Moms)
7. Having to buy something without a coupon or discount
8. When people wait until the last minute to get in the correct lane
9. My student loan
10. When I’m too tired to scrapbook!

Welllll....who can I tag? I think everyone that I actually know who blogs has been tagged and that would just be boring to do again. So I will tag anyone who is actually reading this blog even if I don't you are reading it!

Let me know you played and we'll consider it an introduction of sorts. :)

The DHW

No comments: