It's that time of week again when we take the time to get to know one another better. Krisco leads this challenge, but gives us quite a bit of free reign. After spending an inordinate amount of time looking for The Critter's game boy in the back of our truck I decided I'd report on the crap I cleaned out of my truck.
The third seat of my vehicle is just disgusting. I never get back there so it's very hard to police what my kids are taking, using and doing back there. Ewwww. The list of nastiness will send even the most insensitive cootie-o-meter off the charts.
1) Goldfish carcasses abound. The little fellas that didn't make it to be snack died a terrible death-by-crumbs.
2) Seven mateless shoes. How does one shoe make it out and one not?
3) Five DVDs that the boys swear they had no idea where they were if they weren't in the DVD book. Yeah, okay.
4) Eight lollipop sticks. Sticky lollipop sticks. Whenever we go to the bank the tellers send lollipops to the boys with my transaction.
5) Two Leap Pad cassettes. The books are MIA, but at least we have the cassettes.
6) Eleven empty juice boxes and juice pouches.
7) Two Sports Illustrated Kids magazines.
8) Three kid's meal toys still in the packaging.
9) Eight ground-into-the-upholstery fruit chews.
10) Four craft projects from Spring semester.
11) Nine fountain drink straws.
12) Too many to count playground pea gravel and piles of sand in the crevices and on the floorboard.
13) Ironically enough, one empty garbage bag.
Did you play? C'mon play...you know you want to. Okay, then go clean your car so that you don't have to have a list like mine.