Thursday, June 29, 2006

Thirteen Thursday: Munchies

I had Bunco here at my house last night. As it happens we had thirteen women came to play. Part of our Bunco is that everyone brings either a dessert, appetizer or drink. So for tonight's Thirteen Thursday I'll let you know what everyone brought.

1) A black forest cake. Looked good, but I didn't partake.

2) Chips with guacamole and salsa. Pina colodas.

3) Fruit and wine.

4) Spinach dip with crackers and chardonnay.

5) Ice cream pie. This one I did indulge in...yum-o!

6) Two pitchers of margaritas.

7) Shortbread and chocolate cookies.

8) Boston cream pie and seasoned oyster crackers.

9) Garden pizza.

10) Lemon cream cheese pie and chocolate silk pie.

11) Another kind of pie, I don't recall the flavor.

12) Mimosas.

13) Blueberry crumb cake.

I'm getting hungry again just thinking about it! Shoot on over to the Crib Ceiling and let her know you want to play too!

-e

No comments: