Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Procrastination Update

It seems just writing things down can get you moving. Once I committed all my procrastination issues to my blog that I had to knock it off my list. So here's where I'm at on my list:

2) I took the flag down...Finally. We are flag free until I get the Independence Day flag up.

4) I finally found a dentist. I love the administration and my friend at work used to work there so I feel confident.

5) Zowie! Papa's shirts are expensive to clean. He made a change in job and he's using dress shirts more so our laundry bill has gone up. I need to find a special day or coupons to bring this bill down.

11) I started walking again! Woo hoo! I'm also trying to get together for play groups where the kids play and the moms do an exercise video.

Let's see what else I can get done!

-e

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Maybe I should try making a list...lol. I'm not sure that it would help my lazy ass get moving, but it's worth a shot.

Who did you find as your dentist? We're supposed to see Rose Dental, but they were rude the last time I called.