Thursday, March 09, 2006

Thirteen Thursday: My Pet Peeves

While Krisco is out of service this week I have taken liberty of designing my own Thirteen Thursday. Today you will get to hear me piss and moan about all the things that make me piss and moan.

My pet peeves:

1) When several packages (same kind of chips, mustard, laundry detergent) are open at one time. Use one up and then open the other.

2) Flyers, postings, CRAP left on the door of my house or the windshild of my car.

3) When Papa unplugs my cell phone from the charger to plug in his phone. Leave my phone alone!!

4) When someone excludes another person from a conversation while that person is standing right there! Good night, if it's a conversation that needs to happen on the down low, save it for later.

5) Dirty little socks left all over the house and the car. Keep them on your darn feet or put them in the laundry basket.

6) Spam. 'Nuff said.

7) People who come to a complete stop to make a right hand turn when their light is green. Keep the flow of traffic moving!

8) Sneaky people or at least people who think they're sneaky. Manipulative people, if you will.

9) When a store advertises a special and then doesn't have it in stock. For that matter when the store is out of stock period.

10) Gas prices.

11) People who have prolonged conversations or talk about highly personal stuff on their cell phone in stores, in lines, in restaurants. You are not the only person in the room and I don't care to hear about your last gynecological experience or the fact that you are in a fight with your significant other. It's distracting and you're not in a phone booth, I can hear what you're saying.

11) Long lines.

13) When I'm out of Diet Coke or I don't have time to stop by a Starbucks for beverage.

Did you play??

-E

No comments: