Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Aye Fiesta!














We took the boys to Fiesta Texas in San Antonio. We hadn't planned to get the season passes since we thought our old passes were still good, but you know what they say about best laid plans. So we are set for 2006 with entertainment and amusement. Actually it's not a bad thing since the boys are old enough to ride more rides this year and the water park is bad ass! We went enough to justify the passes last year and I'm sure they will be worth it this year too.















J-boy and Papa had a blast on the Gully Washer. So did Z-boy and I, but I ended up being the one to get the most wet on this ride. Of course the one person who didn't want to get wet gets soaked. Murphy's law and all that hooey.














The best part of the day, for the kids anyway, was the Whitewater Rapids ride which is a log ride. Again with the me not wanting to get wet and getting SOAKED. Seriously people were laughing and pointing at me I was SO incredibly wet. I couldn't wear my shoes and my socks had to be wrung out.

(Z-boy is next to Papa, behind the large man in green)

















Yeah, we're suckers and we bought the extremely overpriced picture. However, I was too busy screaming to catch the shot so, following that logic, it was a worthwhile investment.















Th-th-th-that's all, Folks!

-E

No comments: