It's that time again when Krisco has us all getting to know each other just a little bit better. Usually I follow her lead, but I've been a rebel the last few weeks and come up with my own. As a belated homage to Mother's Day this week's Thirteen Thursday will review things I've said in the last week that convinced I am becoming my mother.
1) If you put things back in their place you'd know where to find them.
2) You don't have to like it, you just have to do it.
3) Shut the door!
4) Turn the volume down! I can't even hear myself think!
5) Try at least one bite before you decide you don't like it.
6) Why do you always wait until the last minute to tell me these things?!
7) You'll always be MY baby!
8) Don't slam the door!
9) Don't talk with your mouth full.
10) There is always money for books.
11) Quien te lo manda??
12) Yeah, but they're family.
13) When you have your own house you can make the rules.
Did you play? Or feel free to add your own here in the comments section.