Friday, May 12, 2006

I Told You I Was Out of Creativity

So I had to steal this from Cassie.

1. How did you get the idea for your profile name? From a TV show. Then I changed the name of my blog (but not the address) and I thought of it after a few beers at the last Mom's Night Out.

2. What song are you playing now, or wish you were playing? I'm listening to Papa snore while the TV blares in the background. I *wish* I was listening to Sheryl Crow's "Wildflower".

3. Has the death of a celebrity ever made you cry? River Phoenix's death still makes me sad and I cried when he died. I cried at Princess Diana's funeral.

4. What colour underwear are you wearing? Pink.

5. Do you want a baby? No, I have two of my own and many nieces and nephews.

6. What does your dad do for a living? He's retired from SBC. Now he works part time doing something, but I'm not sure exactly what (I don't know if *he* knows).

7. What does your mum do for a living? Works in a law firm.

8. What is/are your pet's name(s)? Zoe Sonic, Hurley Knuckles and Chula Tails. We are swanky giving our pets middle names. Actually that is the work of Z-boy who is gonzo over Sonic The Hedgehog.

9. What colour are your bed sheets? Light blue with Khaki accents.

10. What are the last 3 digits of your phone number? 991

11. What was the last concert you went to? George Lopez

12. Who was with you? Papa.

13. What was the last film you watched? Secondhand Lions.

14. Who do you dislike most at this moment? The "caterer" who slapped a some cheese and fruit together, called it a "display" and waaaaaay overcharged the PTA. But, no, I'm not bitter.

15. What food do you crave right now? Nachos.

16. Did you dream last night? I don't remember if I did.

17. What was the last TV show you watched? A rerun of Melrose Place on Soapnet.

18. What is your fav piece of jewelery? My engagement ring and my longhorn charm.

19. What is to the left of you? a dry erase board.

20. What was the last thing you ate? Chick Fil A

21. Who is your best friend of the opposite sex? Papa - cliche, but true.

22. Who last MSN'd you? I don't have MSN, I have YIM, but I don't have it on.

23. Where is your significant other right now? Sleeping.

24. Do you have a crush? Yes.

25. What is his/her name? George on Grey's Anatomy and the other I can't say because it would embarrass him, but it's not really a crush as much as it's eye candy.

26. When was the last time you had your hair cut? Two days ago.

27. Are you on any meds? Yes, isn't everyone?

28. Do you have a mental disease? Yes, doesn't everyone?

29. What shirt are you wearing? Denim cami.

30. Are you sexy? Too sexy for my cat.

31. What's your favourite store? TJ Maxx.

32. Are you thirsty? No.

33. Can you imagine yourself ever getting married? -- Again? Like if something happened to Papa? No. I couldn't/wouldn't ask my family to "blend". I know it works for other people and someone else might make another choice, but for me as long as my kids are at home I wouldn't want to have to manage two often conflicting relationships. And when the boys are out of the house then, hell, I want to do what I want to do! I figure that's the payoff since I've spend the last 16 years compromising and meeting halfway.

34. Who's someone you haven't seen in a while and miss? My cousin, Louis.

35. Where do you work? At Casa P's mostly. Also the grade school and finally at a Mother's Day Out program.

There you go! Let me know if you stole what I stole.

-E

No comments: