Saturday, February 25, 2006

A Lazy Blogger's Post

Someone sent it to me and now you get the benefit of my mass e-mail.

Welcome to the winter 2006 edition of getting to know your friends. What you are supposed to do is copy (not forward) this entire e-mail and paste it into a new one. Change all the answers so they apply to you and send this to a whole bunch of people, including the person who sent it to you. The idea is that you will learn a lot of little things about yourfriends that you probably didn't know already.

1. What time did you get up this morning? 3:12 a.m. and then again at 6:20 or so.

2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Curious George

4. What's your favorite TV show? Lost

5. What did you have for breakfast this morning? potato, egg and cheese taco with a Pepsi One

6. What's your favorite cuisine? Mexican food

7. What foods do you dislike? Pork chops, cabbage, cauliflower

8. What is your favorite chip flavor? Cheetos - is that a "flavor"?

9. What's your favorite CD at the moment? A mix of Christian praise and worship music in the house and Ambrosia in the car.

10. What kind of car do you drive? Suburban

11. Favorite sandwich? Chicken salad on a croissant from Central Market. Yum!!

12. What characteristics do you despise? Self involvement to the point of narcissism. Passive-aggressive behavior. People who criticize e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g.

13. Favorite item of clothing? My Levi's 505 jeans

14. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? I'd take the kids to Disney World or to the Pacific Northwest

15. What color is your bathroom? Green with a calypso theme

16. Favorite Brand of clothing? Target brand. If I can't get it at Target, I just don't need it.

17. Where would you retire? Austin, Texas or Mexico

18. Favorite time of day? After the boys are in bed and the house is quiet

19. What was your most memorable birthday? My 34th was pretty good. My mom threw me a birthday dinner and lots of family came.

20. Where were you born? Austin, Texas

21. Favorite sport to watch? Football or basketball

22. Who do you least expect to send this back to you? Denise

23. Person you expect to send it back first? Jackie ** update ** actually Cassie sent it back first

24. What fabric detergent do you use? The kind that is splattered all over my garage floor.

25. Were you named after anyone? Sort of. My mom went to school with someone named my name who they called Shelley. My mom liked the name, but I don't know if she was necessarily naming me after that chick.

26. Do you wish on stars? No.

27. When did you last cry? Yesterday when I saw my first grader in his first school performance.

28. Do you like your handwriting? My signature is cool, but not the rest of the handwriting.

29. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you? Damn, straight!

30. Are you a daredevil? No, I'm a chicken. Hear me cluck.

31. Do looks matter? I suppose. I want to feel good about myself, but I don't care what other people look like.

32. How do you release anger? Walking, crying, talking

33. Where is your second home? My mom's house, my in-law's house, Lily's house, Di's house. If I've been to your home, I'm pretty much at home.

34. What class in High School was totally useless? Geometry

35. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Uh, no, because I'm just real sensitive like that.

36. Favorite movie? "Fools Rush In"

37. What are your nicknames? Lainey, E

38. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? You mean other people do?

39. Do you think that you are strong? About some things.

40. What\'s your favorite ice cream flavor? Amy's Mexican Vanilla

41. What are your favorite colors? Pink, Orange, Brown

42. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? The post-baby shape and my nose

43. Who do you miss most? My grandparents who died all before my children were born. Jenny K. who moved to Seattle. My family, who are still alive, all live in town so it's hard to really miss them.

44. Do you want everyone you sent this to send it back? if they want to

45. What color pants are you wearing? denim

46. What are you listening to right now? The boys watching SpongeBob.

47. Last thing you ate? a kolache

48. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Burnt orange

49. Last person you talked to on the phone? Lily

50. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? eyes and bulging biceps

51. What's your favorite drink? Margarita, Diet Coke or vanilla latte w/ cinnamon, 2%, no foam, please

52. Do you wear contacts? Yes

53. Favorite Day(s) of the Year? The first spring-like day, warm, but not hot. Also the first chilly days after a hot summer.

54. Scary Movies or Happy Endings? Happy endings

55. Summer or winter? winter in the summer, summer in the winter

56. Hugs Or Kisses? Both

57. What Is Your Favorite Dessert? Tres leches...oh, hell, all of them!

58. What Book are you currently reading? Something by Ann Rule, I forgot the name of it

59. What's on your mouse pad? nothing, it's just purple

-E

1 comment:

Joe said...

You are so right. I cannot stand people who criticize everything. I feel like kicking the hell out of them. I knew this guy who was just unbelievable, he would criticize everything. There were times where he managed to criticize the weirdest things LMFAO like he would see an empty soda can and was able to somehow criticize it. I'm NOT kidding. Oh well.