Saturday, February 18, 2006

Fire In The Hole!


So I'm off to the Blowout with the other Blogger Bitches. I'm waiting for Beth to come get me and we'll meet up with the other BB's downtown. I'm so excited to see my old friends and meet some new ones! I have my camera with me and I'll post the pictures that are fit for public consumption when I get back. I can't promise I'll stay to the bitter end, but I'll bring you what I can!

Oh, and a very special middle finger salute to The Kept Woman who brought down the arctic air from Wisconsin. It's fucking cold tonight and none of my usual going out wardrobe will work. I personally think she did it so that her soul mate will have to be on air while she is in town. She's just like that you know.

Lots of bloggers have dropped out at the last minute, but I think it'll still be a blast, frozen asses and all!

The DHW

No comments: