Thursday, November 24, 2005

Tagged Again

I was tagged by Cassie over at the Smith House so here's my Turkey Day contribution to the blog world.

So here are the rules. Pay close attention because you may be the next to partake in all the fun! Remove the blog at #1 from the following list and bump everyone up one place; then add your blog to the #5 spot.

1. Suz
2. Sheri and Suzan
3. Kami
4. Cassie
5. E

Next select 5 friends to piss off :
1. Dy
2. Beth
3. JK
4. Catie
5. Jenny

What were you doing 10 years ago?
I had been married for 3 years and had just graduated from college. I had just got promoted and was working long days and loving it! I got to hang out with members of the local media and spend many nights on camera talking about our lovely city. We had just bought our first house and were having our first Thanksgiving at our house. We were both working and had no kids and virtually no bills. Damn, those were good times.

What were you doing 1 year ago?
We were having Thanksgiving at my inlaws before we packed up and went to have Thanksgiving at my mother's house. I like going to other's house more than I like having the festivities at my house. It's the clean up factor.

5 snacks you enjoy
1) chips and hot sauce or queso
2) kettle corn
3) fruit smoothies
4) cream cheese with raspberry chipolte sauce and crackers
5) nachos.

5 songs to which you know all the lyrics
1) "The Star Spangled Banner"
2) "The Song Remembers When" Trisha Yearwood
3) The theme from The Nanny
4) "She Is His Only Need" Wynonna Judd
5) "Dreams" Fleetwood Mac

5 things you would do if you were a millionaire
1) Tithe...still.
2) Pay off my student loans.
3) Pay off my home.
4) Buy a new car for me, Papa, my mom and my brother.
5) Take the family on vacation.

5 bad habits
1) Not exercising enough
2) Procrastinating
3) Not spending enough time in His word
4) Buying too much scrapbooking stuff
5) Not being considerate enough towards Papa. After so many years together sometimes I forget to be kind.

5 things you like doing
1) Scrapbooking
2) Walking (when I do it)
3) Baking for other others
4) Having lunch with friends
5) Watching movies on Saturday nights with Papa.

5 things you would never wear again
1) Pegged or tapered jeans
2) Big 80's hair
3) Flashdance shirts
4) Parachutte pants
5) Half-shirts or crop tops

5 favorite toys
1) My camera
2) My DVR
3) My computer
4) My scrapbooking supplies
5) My new pink Nike's.

The DHW

2 comments:

Kami said...

But dude, you would look so cool in a crop top.

Beth said...

I played!