Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Movin' Up A Bracket

Survey says...

...35-40 years of age.

Today I moved up an age bracket. Today I am supposed to start getting annual mammograms. Today I moved up into "high risk pregnancy due to age." Today I celebrated the 6th anniversary of my 29th birthday.

*sigh*

All in all not too bad. The teachers celebrated me with vanilla chai lattes and diet coke. My friends celebrated me with javanilla shakes and UT paraphernalia. My students celebrated me with candles, ornaments and other cute trinkets. My family celebrated me with dinero...way cool.

The DHW

4 comments:

Beth said...

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday DHW. Happy Birthday to youuuuuuuuuu!

Forget about the first paragraph and concentrate on the second today!

Dynila said...

Happy Happy E!

Big Heavy said...

Happy Birthday DHW!!!

May your next year be filled with Love!!

Kami said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! :)

Have fun getting those boobies squished!