Tuesday, December 06, 2005

WBW: Snow You Say

This week The Kept Woman has asked us to show her our snow pictures. Well, I live in the land of the sun so there ain't much of that happening. I'll give you what I got though...



There I am in the snow on Mt. Hood in Oregon. We stayed at Timberline Lodge. I love this place and I can't wait to take my kiddos back there for their own fun. If you've ever seen The Shining the outside shots were taken at Timberline Lodge including the scary ax-wielding Jack Nicholson chasing Shelley Duval in the snow scene. Good stuff...

Here is a picture of the last time we had snow in our backyard. It was Valentine's Day 2004 and the boys thought it snowed just for them. Who am I to tell them different? You can see we just had tons of the powdery white stuff. You folks in Colorado better watch out!


Here is our most recent inclement weather photo. We had an ice day this month complete with the obligatory closing of schools. Of course this being Texas everything melted by day's end and all the children were back to their routine quickly.

Stay warm!

The DHW

No comments: