Thursday, December 08, 2005

Clap Your Hands If You Believe

I try not to post a whole lot about the kids here on this blog, but this story is just so blogworthy that I had to tell it. Feel free to move on to your next read if you don't want my gooey kid story.

****

You know that part in the movie Peter Pan when Tinkerbell's light goes out because Wendy doesn't believe? Well Papa and Z-boy were watching TV in bed on this ice day and Z-boy started to cry about Tinkerbell. Not that scared or obvious cry, but a sad, sappy movie sort of cry. Papa asked Z-boy if he was okay and he said "my eyes just itch, that's all dad." Papa told him is was okay to be sad about Tinkerbell and Z-boys exclaimed "Dad..."!

I started crying too it was so sweet.

The DHW

3 comments:

Kami said...

OMG!!!! Are you for real? Already? WOW!

Mama Duck said...

Oh my sweetness.

Beth said...

Ohhh how sweet!