Monday, December 19, 2005

I Am The IT Girl

It seems the psycho-SAHM has tagged me. I knew it was coming - you can't keep tagging a crazy person and not expect some retaliation, no?

Seven Things to Do Before I Die (not in order of importance):
1. Go on an Alaskan cruise.
2. Pay off my student loan.
3. Travel across the lower 48 states in my RV. Go RVing, baby!
4. Be a part of some sort of charitable foundation. Doing what or for whom I have no idea.
5. Finish my scrapbooks.
6. Write down all our family recipies.
7. Offer an apology to anyone I have wronged (even if only to say I'm sorry they felt that way).

Seven Things I Cannot Do:
1. Give up meat in my diet.
2. Pay full price for things.
3. Pretend I like someone when I do not.
4. Go back to work full time while my kids are young.
5. NOT forgive someone.
6. Be a participant on Fear Factor.
7. Make a snap decision.

Seven Things that Attract Me to My Spouse/Romantic Interest (not necessarily in order):
1. His quiet and yet warped sense of humor.
2. The fact that he speaks Spanish.
3. He is a provider, not just financially, but emotionally and spiritually too.
4. His absolute commitment to family.
5. He's a total people person...fascinating!
6. He is persistent to the point of tenacious.
7. He puts up with me!

Seven Things I Say (or write!) Most Often:
1. Yeah
2. Y'all
3. Okay or mmmkay
4. Seriously
5. ... (yes, the ellipsis, I use it waay too much...stolen from psycho herself)
6. Folks
7. So

Seven Books (or series) I Love:
1. The "Little House on The Prarie" Books
2. The "Lucky" series by Jackie Collins...total trash, but I love it
3. "Belinda" by Anne Rice writing as Anne Rampling (A. know you love it!)
4. Ann Rule true crime books
5. Scrapbooking idea books.
6. Stephen King writing as Richard Bachman
7. The Lottery Rose

Seven Movies I Would Watch Over and Over Again:
1. Fools Rush In
2. When Harry Met Sally
3. Legally Blonde
4. Sleepless In Seattle
5. Little Women (old version)
6. Como agua para chocolate
7. Breakfast Club

Seven People I Want to Join in: (be tagged)

I'm taking The Kept Woman's approach on tagging - everyone and no one. If you played let me know. If you're looking for something to get your blog post quota filled this is the best game around.

The DHW

No comments: