Saturday, December 24, 2005

Perhaps You've Noticed

I'm all out of order. Somedays you show up and there are 5 new posts. Then other days you come back and nothing. What gives? Well, I'll tell you, I have great intentions of keeping up. I dutifully start my post about whatever the topic of the day is and then hell breaks wide open. I get a barrage of questions from the little ones or interrupted by Papa and so much for my keeping on task. So when I have time I come in and finish the posts I started.

I'm a little different that other posters. I'm able to work on my blog only when Papa is at home. He tends to the boys and I get some time alone...just me and my computer. That's when I'm struck with all these wonderful and witty thoughts.

At the moment I have 5 posts in queue. That means you could possibly read some facinating tale just below something you've already seen! It's like Christmas every week of the year!

Okay would you settle for it keeps things interesting and keeps you on your toes?

The DHW

No comments: