Monday, October 31, 2005

The Lazy Gal's Way of Keeping Current

Special thanks to Cassie for giving me something interesting to post.

1. Name someone with the same birthday as you. I don’t know about birthday, but JFK was shot on that day, so will that work instead?

2. Where was your first kiss? I honestly don't remember and you know I would tell you if I did.

3. Have you ever seriously vandalized someone else's property? No, just TPing houses in high school. Chicken-feed-folly sort of stuff.

4. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex? Yes...a boy in the neighborhood who really pissed me off when he got mad because my mom put up a fence so little hooligans like himself could not have unsupervised access to our back yard trampoline.

5. Have you ever sung in front of a large number of people? Yes, but just karaoke.

6. What's the first thing you notice about the preferred sex? Hair. I hate long hair on guys.

7. What do you order at Starbucks? Chai latte with vanilla…yummy. Sometimes I’ll branch off and get the seasonal whatever, but usually chai latte.

8. Where did number 8 go??

9. What is your biggest mistake? Not going to a state college, preferably The University of Texas. Oh, and not getting my aunt to teach me how to make her salsa before she passed away. Get those recipes now!

10. Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose? Yes.

11. Say something totally random about yourself. I would own a Prius if they weren’t so damn ugly. I choose vanity over the environment.

12. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity? You mean I don't?!

13. Do you still watch kiddy movies or tv shows? The Magic School Bus and Chitty Chitty Bang Bang rule!

14. Did you have braces? Yes.

15. Are you comfortable with your height? I suppose.

16. What is the most romantic thing someone of the opposite sex has done for you? DH bought me my first emerald. Oh, and back in first grade a boy named Andy Bracco gave me a ceramic broach shaped as a fly when I came over for a playdate. It was so sweet! I just found it the other day and showed it to DH. He didn't think it was quite as sweet, but appreciated that *I* thought it was so that was kind of romantic!

17. When do you know it's love? I don't know...I guess it's different for everyone? For me when he met my grandparents and was able to speak to them (they only spoke Spanish).

18. Do you speak any other languages? Yes.

19. Have you ever been to a tanning salon? No.

20. What magazines do you read? Family Fun, Creating Keepsakes, US, People, Simply Scrapbooks.

21. Have you ever ridden in a limo? Yes.

22. Has anyone you were really close to passed away? Yes.

23. Do you watch mtv? Certain shows.

24. What's something that really annoys you? Tom Cruise, when my kids bug me about using my computer, parents of my students who give me too much information, people who double-dip.

25. What's something you really like? Scrapbooking, Logan’s Steakhouse, cheese cake, my friends

26. Do you like Michael Jackson? No, not even in his hey-day.

27. Can you dance? I think so.

28. What's the latest you have ever stayed up? Lots of all-nighters when the kids were newborn and when I was in college.

29. Have you ever been rushed by an ambulance into the emergency room? No, but an ambulance came when I had a car wreck. I declined to be transported though.

30. Do you actually read these when other people fill them out? Yes, as I’ve copied and pasted to answer them on my own blog.

Just a little more about me that you never wanted to know.

The DHW

No comments: