Sunday, October 02, 2005

Day Late and Dollar Short, As Usual

It seems I was tagged the other day by the Dallas K's. Though I am a little late I dutifully play my part.

Fun with archives. The rules:
1. Go into your archive.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Find the fifth sentence (or closest to).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag five other people to do the same.

This post happened to be a Stuff Portrait Friday game about my ride. In telling about my Suburban I write:

"It's a gas-hungry vehicle and I wouldn't be able to maintain her appetite if I had a car payment."

So that was fun! I tag Beth, Amy, Jackie, Dy, and Krisco.

Play on!

The DHW

2 comments:

Mama Duck said...

Oh, wait, for a minute I thought you were talking about my car!

Oh for the days of 99 cent/gallon gas as it was when I left Houston in April 2001...(sigh)

SuburbanMom said...

Cute :)

(I can relate to your blog :)