Friday, September 09, 2005

SPF: Threads, Oogling and a Hail Mary



************************************

LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!

STUFF PORTRAIT FRIDAY - SHAUN STYLE

This week our team leaders over at Random and Odd have called the play of SPFing (is that a verb?) team spirit.

1. Your favorite 'team' paraphenalia. (shirts, hats, washing machines...whatever you have that shows off your favorite team)
2. This is a 'google hunt' picture. Go find a picture of your favorite player from your team and post it.
3. Dig through some old pictures and show me one of you at a tailgating party, block party, or Superbowl party. I know you've got to have something like that.


Team Threads

Well, the boob shot in my profile should give away some of my team spirit. The hat goes with the shirt in my profile and is great for bad hair days. No, it's not burnt orange, but it's got a great girly-mommy spin doncha think?


Posted by Picasa

In spite of the pink departure, I am doing everything possible to make sure my boys bleed burnt orange. My family is with me on this life goal.

No comments: