Saturday, September 24, 2005

Me: A to Z

I got this from my mom's list and decided to complete it here instead. There's a lot of crossover so no harm, no foul I would think.

A - Age you got your first kiss: I really don't remember. I *think* 12 years old.
B - Band listening to right now: No band, Mariah Carey.
C - Crush right now: Aaron Sanchez
D - Dad's name: Dad
E - eating how many times a day: at least 6
F - Favorite band at the moment: No band, Sheryl Crow.
G - Gummy worms or gummy bears: worms
H - Hometown: Austin
I - Instruments: none
K - Kids: 2 boys
L - Longest car ride ever: Austin, Texas to Wilsonville, Oregon. 2332 miles according to Mapquest
M - Mom's name: Mom
N - Nicknames: E, Lainey, Sis, Mom
O - One wish: To raise my boys to independent, successful by their own standards, men.
P - Phobia[s]: Dying and leaving my kids, crowds, home invasion
Q - Quote: "Get messy. Take chances. Make mistakes." Miss Frizzle, The Magic School Bus
R - Reason to smile: My 2 sons
S - Song you last listened to: "Fallen" by Sarah Mclachlan
T - Time you woke up [today]: 6:25 a.m.
U - Unknown fact about me: If I told you then it would be known.
V - Vegetable you hate: Broccoli...ewww....blech!
W - Worst habit(s): Moi? Why none of course. Okay, showing every emotion I have on my face regardless of how NOT polite or p.c. is may be.
X - X-rays you've had: Back, wrist, collarbone, knee
Y - Yummy food : Tres leches cake
Z - Zodiac sign: Scorpio

1 comment:

Krisco said...

W.W.W. - that is my problem exactly and always has been.

I even had a boss one time pull me aside to tell me this. Was not sure I was aware of it. Apparently he knew exactly what I thought of my boss's boss from that meeting. Doh.

*Sometimes* the emotion on my face is not related to themoment, but to some other random thought I am having. That can get you in trouble (too).

Would love to fix this but NO idea how.