Tuesday, January 31, 2006

I Must Confess

I've been using these workout DVDs and I love them! It just seems so hokey to workout in my living room, particularly since I have a free gym membership with my work. The problem is it doesn't matter what time I go in they always put me to work. I could be on a treadmill, in the middle of a workout, on my own time and they will call me to the phone or ask me just one question.

LEAVE ME THE FRICK ALONE!!!

So at my leisure I have used these videos and have had some results. Mostly just an increase in energy level, but I gotta start somewhere, no? They're verrrry easy and I don't feel like Bambi on ice when I'm Walking Off the Pounds.

Anyway if you're looking for something uberintro level give these DVDs a try. I got mine through my DVD swap thing-a-ma-jig, but I'm sure they have them on half.com or ebay.

The DHW

2 comments:

Drama Mama said...

Might have to look intothat. I hate mine..

Unknown said...

Great for you! I'll be starting up my walking thru work again next week. Yikes!