Tuesday, July 25, 2006

I Think Enough Time As Passed

I have a 10 year aversion to ramen noodles. We were so poor in college that we ate a lot of ramen noodles. I wanted to wait for years before trying it again because we ate it so much of it in our young and lean(er) years. Today, for some reason, we had a package in the pantry (Lawdy, I hope it wasn’t left over from college). I gave it a shot again for lunch. Not bad, but I wouldn’t go so far as to say Yum! Still I think I’m over my noodle fast.

-E

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

That's hilarious. I'm not much of a Ramen fan, but my kids loooove them! It's not exactly the healthiest meal, but it keeps them quiet.

JK said...

LOL

I was that way when it came to hot dogs and mac 'n cheese. We ate SOOOO much of it when we were kids 'cuz it was cheap and by the time I moved out, the thought of it disgusted me.

Now, since my kids love it, we eat them occasionally, but definately NOT one my favorite meals (and not healthy, anyway!).

-JK