Thursday, January 11, 2007

My Cheating Heart

I'm being a lazy blogger and posting the answers to one of my emails. Feel free to steal it, but if you do, let me know so I can peek in on your answers!

It's all about Friends...

1. What is your occupation? Wife, Mom, MDO instructor/coordinator.

2. What color are your socks right now? White.

3. What are you listening to right now? The damn dog barking.

4. What was the last thing that you ate? Penne pasta with pesto sauce, grilled chicken, artichokes and sun-dried tomatoes.

6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Burnt orange ;)

7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Mandi.

8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Very much.

9. How old are you today? 36

10. Favorite drink? Coffee, coke zero

11. What is your favorite sport to watch? football

13. Pets? Zoe, Chula & Hurley all mutt-Chihuahua mix

14. Favorite food? Chips & salsa

15. What was the last movie you watched? "Tortilla Soup".

16. Favorite day of the year? The first sweater-weather day of the year.

17. What do you do to vent anger? talk, walk, write nasty e-mails that I never send

18. What was your favorite toy as a child? My tea set from England (I still have it).

19. What is your favorite -- fall or spring? fall

20. Hugs or kisses? hugs

21. Cherries or Blueberries? cherries

22. Do you want your friends to email you back? Of course

23. Who is most likely to respond? Diane

25. Living arrangements? With Papa, two boys and 3 dogs.

26. When was the last time you cried? Tuesday because my husband did a really sweet thing for our boy…Good daddy!

27. What is on the floor of your closet? shoes

28. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to? I don’t know.

29. What did you do last night? Went to my knitting group and talked about toilet planters.

30. Favorite smells? The smell of coffee brewing, the smell of my sons after they’ve been playing hard.

31. What inspires you? The Word.

32. What are you afraid of? Missing out on my kids growing up.

33. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Oooh, spicy!

34. Favorite dog breed? Dachshund

36. How many years at your current job? 15, 8, 4 respectively

37. Favorite day of the week? Friday

38. How many states have you lived in? 2

39. Favorite holidays? Cinco de Mayo

-e

No comments: