Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Brrrr



Holy. Crap. It's. Cold.

I'm a Texan and I'm not used to this weather. I don't know how you people in the North and Midwest deal with this shitty weather for months at a time. I would be on mega doses of Prozac if I had to deal with this more than a few days.

I'm tired of being in the house. I'm tired of being cold. I'm tired of the break in my routine. This cozy cold weather was fun, but now that I'm made all my cold weather food, I'm pretty much done.

The kids like that they've had two snow days. They'll be plenty ticked in May when they realize that just means school goes a little longer in Spring. I'll wait for the school to deliver that piece of bad news.

-E

The boys are catching snowflakes on their tounges. Que cute!

That's me and my good sense getting the hell out of the cold. The only good thing about this weather is that I finally get to wear my pink Uggs.

No comments: