Thursday, March 22, 2007

Buggin' On This

You know, sometimes there are people that bug me. This bothers me. I want to like, be liked and get along with everyone. Sometimes it just doesn't work out that way.

There is one mom who is currently driving me bonkers. What's even more frustrating is that I can't put a finger on why she bothers me so much. She's nice enough. Polite enough. I do feel that she's a little inconsiderate. I know there may be a reason why she seems to be completely oblivious to the people and circumstances around her.

What's more is I love one of her kids. I would love to have my boy play with hers, but I don't because then it would lead to the inevitable mommy talk that has to ensue during playtime. I don't want to talk to her. So I avoid.

I'm just really up front that way.

-E

No comments: