Thursday, June 07, 2007

The Fence

This is the fence I have right now...
-

-

This is the fence I would like to have...
-

-
Setting aside the fact in the second picture there actually IS a fence, I like the horizontal slats of the second fence.

We've been without a fence going on about 3 months now. It blew down in a storm and we just haven't put it back up yet. We've had estimates, but Papa and the neighbor with whom we share the lot line haven't moved on a start date. The dogs are loving their new expanded yard and the neighbor has taken to greeting them and I think even feeding them. It seems we now have co-op dogs. Fine by me.

-E

2 comments:

Candy said...

Hey, at least you get along with your neighbor! Imagine if you didn't!

Unknown said...

Just keep in mind that those slats are perfect for little boys to climb. Hmmm? Not such a good idea now, huh?

Our fence is like that and is literally falling apart because all the kids climb on it.