Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Oooh, Look What The Crap Bunny Left Us

My mom is cleaning out her house. Sort of a very long, drawn out flylady process. She's going through this purging phase and so guess who is the benefit of her discards. Right-o!

What am I gonna do with all this stuff? Really do I, a mom of two small boys, need delicate little etched wine glasses? My mom gets these baubles at thrift stores because she thinks they look pretty, and they do, but it causes her to take leave of her practical senses. So alleviates her guilt of purchase by passing them on to me. On my door step without telling me.

Sneaky.

So I leave the house on my way to meeting last night and found a basket of these "treasures" sitting there waiting for my attention. They're still there because it's easier to carry them to the back of my car to take them to the GW.

E

---

No comments: