Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Bad Service Sucks

We had a work meeting at the new Scooters in our area.

The positive I can say is that it was nicely decorated, they had fun stuff for sale and they had hand lotion in the bathroom in addition to soap.

Areas of concern, they got my drink wrong. I drink chai latte, add vanilla, no foam. What I got was something that tasted like chai flavored dirt that was more than half foam and no vanilla. Gotta have the vanilla. Also the service was lousy. No, “welcome to Scooters”, no “what can I get started for you today?” What we got was a grunt of “I can take your order over here.” Golly gee, so good of you to be able to take time out of your busy chat schedule to totally decimate my order.

I swore I was going to write an email to the owner to give them constructive feedback, no bitchfest, I promise. So far all I’ve been able to do is schedule our next meeting at Starbucks. At least they get my drink right every time.

-e

No comments: