Friday, July 07, 2006

SPF: Love Is In The Air

It's still Friday so I can still play SPF.

Y'all know even if it wasn't Friday and I really wanted to play I would anyway. Mmmkay, so what has Kristine got for us this day before she is about to embark on wedded bliss?

1. Your Love (show us some love)
2. Take us on a Honeymoon! (bring us somewhere with your pictures)
3. Something Blue (No sad faces before my wedding!)

I can do this!!

My Love, My Endless Love

Yeah, I could show you a picture of Papa, but that would be so expected. Besides I can't stand it when people go ad nauseum about their partners (and Papa got a whole Thirteen Thursday devoted to his praise a few weeks ago).















So this is is my new love. She came home to me for Mother's Day and we've been best of friends ever since. She's the first one I talk to in the morning and the last one I check in with at night.

I love her.

Hey, E, Now That You're Married, Where Are You Going?
I'm Going to Disney World!

I'll take you there with stock photos since I would actually have to get up off my lazy rear and go take a picture of the scrapbook pages. Heavens, no! I couldn't do THAT!

















A Blue Day

[Blogger is in a bitchy mood, putting me in a mood in the as well, and won't let me upload this picture. You'll just have to use your imagination.]

This is one of those bitter-sweet times. My baby "graduated" from his MDO program and they all wore blue, just like my mood. Everyone else started out trying to be composed, but I made no attempt or apologies for my water works. I started with the tears and the other mommies fell right in line.

The kids were excited they got to have cake and punch.

-e

Bonus for all you who care, my wedding portrait. Who is that young gal?

No comments: